Saturday, December 25, 2004

There can be miracles if you believe

Christmas... I feared this evening. I really did. In my family it's tradition that we all celebrate together. That means my mother, my father, my brother and me having dinner at one table. Our traditional dish for this evening is Fondue chinoise.
About one month ago my father and my brother had a terrible row and since then they don't talk to each other. Now imagine the two of them sitting in front of each other one whole evening without talking. And my mother who's not feeling well these days.

Well, what shall I say? We had a great evening with interesting discussions. The four of us had a great time. Dinner was delicious and the cookies we backed were perfect. Then we opened our presents. I found some for all of them. A new pyjama for my mother, a jigsaw for my father and a voucher for my brother. Well, I had two for him to be precisely. I gave him on to clean my car but he didn't like it. So I went to get the main one: A lift with my new car and the huge candle I made some years ago. And now guess what they gave me: I got the same kind of present from all of them. Stuff to clean my car L That's not funny!!! And I got a new pair of gloves and an interesting book. And of course a lot of chocolate -> who wants some?

No comments: