Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Low battery - please charge

That's how I'm feeling these days. I'm absolutely out of power. The last three weeks were very busy for me. At work, scouts, at home, I didn't have one free day, no weekends, no free evening. My first free day since I'm back from Portugal was last Saturday. Friday I had to work till midnight. When I arrived home I went to bed got up at two in the afternoon on Saturday, ate something and went back to bed at 5 pm. Next time I got up Sunday at 10 in the morning. And I still was tired. We are making our own book with the whole Moot-Contingent-Photos! That was my appointment on Sunday. And Monday: I went to get my car. Finally! My first car, I'm very proud of it. It's a VW Golf IV, dark-green. I love my car, it's fantastic to drive and it's completely mine. My parents already asked me to lent them my car and my brother went to work with me only to sit in my car (He went back home by bus when we arrived at the office). Now less busy days are coming. Today is the last evening I have to work. Tomorrow and the day after I only work during the day and then I might stop working for this year. I still have more than two weeks overtime and I'm thinking of going to the mountains for new year's eve. I have to check weather I'm able to go skiing with my back. Should be able to, but you never know. Soon I'm going to drive my car back home. That charges my battery!

No comments: