Sunday, December 26, 2004

Another sleepless night

There are so many things that keep me awake. I should finish some stuff for work I don't like to, I should write a letter to my aunt (which is a very difficult letter), my cat is snoring, it's too cold, it's raining and not snowing, I'm thinking of someone, I miss my friend, I'm angry with my cousin, ... There are so many reasons why I'm sleepless. But what does it matter, I have to get some sleep anyway. I can't stay awake the whole night and then go to work on a Sunday(!) without looking veeeeeeeery sleepy. I should look fresh tomorrow. Well anyway I think it's best to forget about all those things until tomorrow and then take care of all those things after having slept enough.
It's worth a try: "Sleep well Judy, sweet dreams! Listen to the tape you always listen to when you can't sleep, try to count sheeps or think of me." That's what my friend would say to me now. Ok David, I'll try it, promise. By the way, you still owe me that little thing, I won't forget that! And I'll go on reminding you of it day after day, every time I have the opportunity to. That'll be your worst nightmare, so do yourself a favor and give it to me baby! ;-) You know I love doing that to you... Good night!

2 comments:

Carlos Eduardo said...

It seems like you really need a boxing sand bag...
Like I say to my special friends: you know where I live, my phone number, my e-mail and my instant message contact. Use it if you need it, whenever you need it!!!! Either mine or any other of those people you call special friends...

PS - Does anyone have an idea for a birthday present to her?

Anonymous said...

I know you love doing that but you could never be a nightmare for me! Thanks for yesterday JJ, i won't forget what you told me.
By the way what did you do? Counting sheeps or thinking of me? I guess you thought of me ;-)

Happy new year and all the best for you! See you tomorrow.

David