Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas?

Three days till Christmas. I'm absolutely not in the moot for it. There is almost no snow outside, we have no Christmas-tree, I didn't buy any presents yet (and I'm not sure weather I'm going to buy one or not) nor did I write some cards for my friends. This year I was lazy! Probably I was too busy. I always left home when it was still dark outside and came home when it was dark again. That's not funny, I miss the sun. The best present for me is that my cousin is here. She lives in Zambia in Africa and she's here in Switzerland with her two daughters. That's great. I'll certainly spend some days with the two girls to play with them in the snow (Although they're Swiss they've never seen snow before!)

There's another present I got: a good friend sent me an invitation and now I finally can accept it! My boss gave me the permission to take the days off and our national scout leaders asked me to join the team!

These two presents mean Christmas for me. Spending time with people I like. Not getting or giving material presents. Making people smile and being happy. That's Christmas! And now I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Carlos Eduardo said...

Hey if you miss the sun that much, you doulf have told me. You know that I can easily solve that problem....


By the way, Merry Christmas and very hppy new year

Judith said...

No thanks brother, I still have the other photo, that's enough for the moment...!