Sunday, December 18, 2005

Class reunion

Once a year our class meets for having dinner together. So last week we met in a Pizzeria in the City. Only 10 of 22 came. I was the second to arrive, nothing changed so far. We usually were late, that was one of our class' bad habits. When we all were there we started to chat. I was sitting opposite to Daniel, to whom I rarely talked during school time. We went along together but weren't best friends and never had long serious discussions. I was really surprised and dind't expect it at all but we were talking together during the whole evening and it was really interesting. That was the first surprise. Then I learned that one of us was uncle and one girl who moved to Italy might marry soon. The rest of us is still studying. One is a law student, two doctors, one dentist, one psychiatrist, two musicians, a banker, two teachers and many more. And one, we assume, is going to be an important drug dealer. He's not studying altough he goes to university but only for meeting former classmates and to smoke his joints. Nobody likes him anymore because he's so *aaarrrgh* (Sorry, can't write the word I have in my mind). That's my class. Not much changed except everything. And we are getting older and wiser. It's always interesting to see them all together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget we're having a social worker as well...!