Friday, December 16, 2005

Any interesting news?

Well, I spent 5 days in Portugal. Is that one?

I was invited by a friend to go to the Champions League Match Benfica - Manchester United. 65'000 people fit into the stadium. I was really curious about it because I couldn't imagine how it is when that many persons are together. And the impression was great. The spirit was great, "La Ola" worked. And the right team won. So it was even better.For further informations about the match check my friend's blog.
For the other days we had plans but changed them every now and then. But it was fun. We went north to Leiria and he showed me some places from his scout activities. The hills, they call it mountain ;-) are full of caves. I've seen two entries and was deeply impressed. Actually we wanted to go hiking but as I said, we chaged plans every now and then. So he showed me all those locations and specially the scout center they are building. It's a really nice place and it's continually improving. So if you are looking for a place to have a camp abroad I can really recommend you that one.
Oh, yes, and we pöayed laser quest. Actually I'm an opponent of the use of weappons but that was different. It was just a game. And I was not the worst player! After the game they raffled a free entry among our group and guess who was the lucky winner! Of coures it was me. Well, looks like I have to go back one day to play again.


The sea always fascinates me


No comment


Cultural exploration


Castelo de Almourol


Ain't no sunshine when she's gone... The day before I arrived it stopped raining and we once had a maximum temperature of 25 degrees, ok, the car was parked in the sun, but it looks nice, right?

No comments: