Monday, September 20, 2004

Mallorca in 1988

1988 was a very special year for me. In this year we went abroad for the first time. I started school in April. I liked it, it was very easy for me. During summer holidays, my mother, my brother and me went to Palma de Mallorca. The first time I climbed an airplane. The first time at the beach. The first time not understanding people. It was great. I can't remember many things because it is long time ago, but one thing i perfectly remember: I was allergic to salt water. Imagine that situation: You are at the beach for the first time in your life and you are not allowed to go into the water. I had to stay at the swimming pool! That was hard...

The year was also special because I went to my first scout camp in october. The camp was weird, we ate something wrong, so we spent almost the whole week in bed. None of us will ever forget that week ;-)

No comments: