Saturday, September 25, 2004

As time goes by

I was supposed to stay at the office till 11 pm yesterday. There was nothing to do but waiting. In the room next door our youth were giving a party and we had to be there in case there would have been any problem they could not have managed on their own. And what do you do when you have nothing to do? You start looking for some distraction. We did not want to play "Settlers of Catan", what we usually do, there was nothing good in TV and no one in the chat. Then we found a 3D-jigsaw and decided to try it. It was very special because at the end you have a globe.


My latest jigsaw Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Carlos Eduardo said...

It has been a long time since the last time I played settlers of catan. Try to buy one expansion board. get interesting again. Cities and Knights its a very interesting one. Or try to play with new people. There is a website with the game online where you can play with people all over...

Judith said...

Oh, I have all expansions. We usually play the card game with all the expansions at least once a week. We love that game, but it is hard to play it when you are disturbed every 2 minutes. So we decided not to play it and went for the jigsaw. We played it this morning because we were to upset to work. And I won! I haven't won since I returned from Taiwan...