Monday, February 27, 2006

Sun, fun and nothing to do

For all those who don't know this mountain: This is famous Matterhorn. We've been there for one week and it was great. Just that for the moment.
Although i was not working for several weeks this and last year I had no holiday. Or almost none. There were a few trips abroad and some camps but that was not really holiday either. My bf showed me his photos from Australia, a friend of mine is travelling in Ecuador and keeps me informed, my dad works in Rome now, my mum goes on holiday. It seems everybody around is leaving boring regular life for some weeks except me. I'm stuck in the office. My decision: I'll go on holiday in summer! Holiday means sun, sea, beach, diving, nothing to do, no duties, just the things that I want. Hopefully I won't go alone...

1 comment:

Carlos Eduardo said...

can I make a sugestion? do you want company?