Friday, February 03, 2006

Home sweet Home


It feels good at home. I didn't have to work much lately and so it came that I had a lot of time to spend alone in my new home. I usually kept thinking about some "problems" I had. It's really nice to sit in front of the fireplace and to enjoy the quietness. I finally had time for me and I loved it. I must repeat that pretty soon.

About making important decisions: I've never been the person who loves it, but who does that? Sometimes I'd like to be a child again, a child doesn't have to take an important decision, life is so easy then. But on the other hand I'd not want to give up all the advantages I have as an adult. Life is never easy but anyway, I sometimes whis it would be different. Not easier but leading to another end.

Today I had an interesting discussion with my mother. I enjoy my independence, but sometimes it's nice to go home and say: "Hi mom, is lunch ready?"

2 comments:

Carlos Eduardo said...

ain't that what mothers are for????

Anonymous said...

somehow