Friday, November 18, 2005

How long are six weeks?

I had an exam and had to wait six weeks for the result. And that feeling of waiting is really annoying. Pretty ugly!
44 days = 1056 hours = 63360 minutes = 3801600 seconds.
The last week was the most difficult one. Every day after work I looked at my mail box, thinking about weather I should open it or not. I gave the key to my mother to avoid exactelly that situation, but after the weekend I went to get my key back. I finally wanted to know the result. But... Many accounts, junk and postcards, but no letter. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Tomorrow will be day 44. Finally! But i'm leaving the house at 9 and I'll get mail around noon and be back home on sunday evening. So I'll have to wait for another 30 hours. Aaarrrrrgggghhh!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Enjoy waiting! It's a problem of time. No wait no get! Anyway, I wonder how come it could be SO LONG for someone to get my letter. And now, I have to wait for a letter from the opposite side of the world. Again! Quite annoying!! However, it is worth waiting.The joy is beyond wording when it,something important to you, comes .
Good luck to your exam result:)