Monday, March 14, 2005

Enjoy the tour through my new apartment


The living room


Living room


Living room


My bedroom


Bed room


Bed room


My kitchen


My bathroom


and the entry...


... leading to the living room and to my bed room


This is my view


Isn't it nice?

It's pretty colorful my new home. I painted it all by myself and I'm really proud of it. The only inconvenience: There's no dish-washer... But it's ok. I enjoy living on my own, it feels great. I can do whatever I like ;-)

4 comments:

Carlos Eduardo said...

Nice. Really really nice!!!
Great view, but... where will you have your guests?... ;-)

Judith said...

Did you pay attention on all my sofas? one of them is a comfortable bed, even bigger than my own bed. There is enough space for my guests. We made a try. There is enough place for 7 people to sleep in my appartment. So never mind, you'll have a bed when you're here...

Anonymous said...

Amiga Judith, te felicito por tu nueva casa, se ve muy bien y agradable para vivir, veo que la decoraste con algunas flores y también veo un gran pingüino con el que duermes heheh.
Felicidades por tu casa y por que ahora vives sola ya sin tu familia, eso es un logro importante y una señal de que has crecido e inicias una nueva etapa de la vida.
Pero ta hace falta algo.. no veo algún distintivo scout! podrias poner algo scout para decorar tu habitación ;)

Judith said...

Hola Maknel :-)
Gracias por tu mensaje! Ya puse mi bandera del ultimo moot. tambien hay otras cosas pequeñas que no se ven en las photos, pero hay muchos distintivos scout en mi habitación ;)

Slps Judith