Saturday, November 20, 2004

Back to (regular) live

When we arrived at Zurich airport, it was only one degree and it started snowing. We left the plane and went to the baggage claim to pick up our backpacks and went to the car. It was snowing and very cold. As we were not used to it we were freezing pretty much!
How comes? Well, Carola (friend from MOOT) and I visited Carlos (another friend from MOOT)in Portugal. We spent 11 great days there. He was showing us some interesting places and we went to the Sea. It was great, we had interesting discussions, funny evenings, and I ate FISH there! Imagine that. I ate fish...! My mother did not really believe me, but I showed her the photo. Carlos wanted to make sure my mother knows about it when I'm back home. So, got it!

Hmmm, I think I should show you some pictures to share with you. There you are. Enjoy it. I heard it was snowing and very cold that day we were at the beach :-p

Phone cabin in Lis for EURO 2004


Fishyfishy...


At the most western point of Europe. We were there!


Sunset in Lisbon


No comment! If you know what I mean...


The beach in Nazaré


Sunset


Where sun and moon meet


Because it's so nice


Back in Switzerland


It's really cold and snowing!


It was a great time and I really enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for being a (almost) perfect Gentleman Carlos. And you will get a payback for the last evening. I swear!!! That was not fair. Hey, I had a great time with the two of you. Hope we will meet soon.
And to the others: If you want to come to Switzerland: Don't hesitate, anytime you want to come here, tell me and I'll pick you up at the airport.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi dear,
I was very touched with your 11-day stories. Though I didn’t know what exactly happened to you, your smiles showed me that “You Were On the Top of the World”. I could imagine how it would be if it happened to me. Oh~! You made me cry for your joy. Thank you for sharing the great experience with me. And I miss you so much! ^_^