Thursday, October 14, 2004

Tired of doing nothing

I did not do many things during the last few days. I was at home, reading some books, watching TV, tidying up my room, playing with the cats, doing some jigsaws, ...
Yesterday I was tired of doing nothing and went to work although the doctor set me on holidays for two weeks. I don't feel sick, I want to do something useful. I am injuried, ok, but I'm not disabled. I want to do whatever I'm able to. I had a row about that with my mate yesterday. He can't understand me. I think hardly anybody understands my decision. But I don't care. I'm taking care of my back, I go for a walk if I can't sit anymore and I brought my hammock to the office and take a rest if I need one. I got tired of doing nothing. I never felt as tired for a long time, not even when I was very busy.

No comments: